Pages

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

My Masculinity Side??



Wonder what is this mean? Hmmm....just in simplified words, the side of you which you like the same gender as you, as applied here - my masculinity side (since i'm a girl). Do you get what i try to say? It's not like the way those gays or lesbos feel towards each other, but its more the way you admire everything about her/his. 


As in my case, I have my own girl crush. I like and love her a lot! if I was a guy, i will fall for her of course.


but, no the way that you imagine it now. XDD


And she is..... (drum rolls) AMBER LIU!!!
She has been my crush for a very long time. And now she's back after a long hiatus.....and OMG, she's sooooo hotttttttttttttttttttt~~~


Here comes the pic spams.....










....and i just cut my hair few days ago, and guessed which style i choose? of course i cut it just like her! LOL~

0 comments: