Pages

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Reserved my ticket to SS2 :)

After 7 hours of torture in queues since 09:38am, i got my hands on the Super Junior SS2 in Bukit Jalil.

Yeahh!!

All the rage and tiredness me and my cousin felt for the whole day just vanished after we got the tickets and get into the car with SuJu songs haha....

Me & my cousin Mira, we squeezed our account balance to place our butt on RM458 seats!!! Crazy huh?? We thought so too :)
And I bought my sis a RM238 seat..... ;p


- the precious tix -


 
- the ELF crowd -


2 comments:

MiRa^^ said...

7 hours of torture, tiredness, hungry, etc etc.........
nothing compared to the excitement of holding the ticket....
and we'll wait for that moment (20/03/2010) to come...
the moment when we'll sing together with our beloved SUPER JUNIOR....
the moment when we'll laugh seeing our boys having fun on stage....
and now, we will wait...

Unknown said...

yes....SuJu oppas!!! wait 4 me ;p